Have you ever wondered why it is necessary to have a website for your upcoming wedding? Are you one of those who think a wedding website (wedsite) is a fad that shall soon pass? Well, this post is to burst your bubble. Here are a few reasons you should consider a wedding website:
Click for more information
· SHARE YOUR STORY: People will want to hear about you two – how you met, how he proposed. Set up a wedsite to let friends and families know more about your sweet love story. Do you want to share your pre-wedding photos? It’s a good, organized way of displaying even the wedding photos after the wedding.
· WEDDING WISHES: After announcing your wedding date, I bet lots of people will be eager to send you congratulatory messages. A guest book on your site allows well-wishers drop a line or two.
· SHARE INFORMATION: Is there something you need to let your guests know about? Send them emails via your wedsite instead of having to burn airtime calling one guest after the other. If you are having Out of Town guests, let them know beforehand about hotels and guest houses around your wedding venue where they can book accommodation.
· BRIDAL PARTY: Brag about your bridal train – who they are, how you met them. Show them off to the world and let them feel important because they are actually important in your wedding
· EVENT DETAILS: I’m sure you will be too busy on the day to pick calls from guests who can’t find their way to the ceremony or reception venue. Driving instructions and direction maps on your website will be a stress reliever for you and the guests.
· GO GREEN: There’s so much buzz these days about going green and saving the trees. Notify guests about the wedding via a wedsite instead of going the traditional method of printing stationery and having to get the IVs to guests.
Creating a wedding website adds a modern, techie touch to your wedding. Are you getting married soon and looking to have a wedding website? Well, iDEATEWEB is excited about your upcoming wedding. They are offering five lucky WeddingsnStyle readers free personalized wedding websites at no cost. I have to stress here that while this offer is free, they are not cutting corners. The eligible couple will be responsible for the payment of the domain name and hosting fees with any webhosting company of their choice. To get started, CLICK HERE. You can also call 08086740385 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Google Image - http://weddingsbythebreakers.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/website_marthastewart.jpg