Wednesday 23 October 2013

WNS: Two Countries, Two Cultures become ONE ... Naomi & Dayo's Traditional Wedding Video

Watch this interesting and lovely mix of two countries and cultures into a wonderfully blended Traditional Wedding Ceremony.

According to Olu, "When you mix rich and unique cultures, the product will be amazing and remarkable. Naomi and Dayo's traditional wedding was a fuse of beautiful cultures strengthened by love. Naomi is from Bamenda, in Northwestern Cameroon and Dayo is Yoruba from Western Nigeria. This was definitely a cultural and beautiful wedding. The bride was stunning and the groom could not help but profess his undying love. This made me choose Banky W's "Till My Dying Day" as my song of choice. I wish Naomi and Dayo a happy married life and I am so grateful that they selected me as their wedding videographer."

Wedding Date: 7/26/2013
Location: Maryland, U.S.A


Credits:

Videographer: Olu Adewunmi | LynksDrivers.com
Music Credit: Banky W.--Till My Dying Day
Background Décor: Garden-Of Eden-International

No comments:

Post a Comment