Friday 10 January 2014

WNS: Khadijah & Qudus Wedding Videos


How the couple met

Qudus
I met Khadijah in 2011 at a friend’s party. It was love at first sight. Before then, I hardly believed in the concept of "love at first sight". Well, mine was different as it was way more than love at first sight. I couldn't keep my eyes off her all night at the party. I can still remember her smile as she danced with a couple of friends at the party. Typically, I'm not a shy guy but I was completely mesmerized by her and found myself unable to find the nerve to make a move to dance or talk to her. I left the party early still thinking about her. The following day, I called one of my friends describing the lady that captured my heart at the party. To my greatest surprise, he told me she was his cousin. He gave me her contact info and I sent her a text message.

Khadijah
I was relaxing at home one day and I got a random text message that stated "You have a secret admirer". I am highly inquisitive so I responded. After exchanging several text messages, I realized my secret admirer knew way too much about me. I asked for his full name so that I could start my investigative process, haha. No one knew him! Later, I found out he gave me his middle name (clever!), so my efforts didn't yield any result. One thing led to the other and we had more conversation via calls and texts. We went on dates afterwards and today, I can say I have married my heart beat.

 Click for another video from the Wedding and Nikah Ceremony



Credits (Yoruba Traditional Wedding):

Produced by: Olu Adewunmi | Lynksdrivers.com
Wedding Date: 10/04/2013
Location: New Jersey, USA
Music : Love at Last | Sarah Melody
Instrumentals by Josef H | Produced by Olu Adewunmi


Credits (Wedding & Nikah Ceremony):

Produced by: Olu Adewunmi | Lynksdrivers.com
Wedding Date: 10/05/2013
Location: New Jersey, USA
Music: Nikah Instrumentals - Paul H & Mark K As Long as You Love Me (Justin Bieber) -- Covers by Sam T and Charice

No comments:

Post a Comment