Wednesday 22 January 2014

WNS: Knorr Taste Quest runner up Trish & Jay's Pre-wedding pictures and video


From the bride
"We met through a mutual friend. The short version of the early months of our story has me deleting and blocking him on my BBM for incessant "pinging" LOL. In any case, months later we reconnected while he was on a business trip in England. We started spending more time together. There were some weird times but ultimately we worked through it all and got to know each other…. really know each other. A year later, he hid a ring in my ice-cream at Coldstone. I thought it was the cheesiest move ever! Still do. hahahahaha…. BUT I said YES. I love him beyond words. We are best friends and I cannot imagine what I ever did to be so blessed to be his."

The bride-to be was the runner up on Knorr Taste Quest cooking reality TV show (Patricia Allison).


Click for More pictures





The Pre-Wedding Video

Credits

Produced by Olu Adewunmi |Lynksdrivers.com
Fashion Stylist: Stella of jadore-fashion.com
Music: Faze -- Nkem Paul Play - Angel of my life

No comments:

Post a Comment